Thursday, August 19, 2004
COLD..diS is the word 2 DescRibe thE LAb..Lolx..GoiN 2 FreeZe sooN..haHa..Did deY juS serVice the aiR-Con?HuR HuR..as UsuaL loR..DoiN proJect nW..StupiD serviCe MktG..Wat a bo LiaO ProJecT..aL Thx 2 Bala Leh..We lyK juS staRted loR n gt moRe thinGs 2 do..TinK we FocuS 2 mucH on PS2 & Boh 4 the PasT feW weeKs LiaO..But At leasT PS2 is AlmoSt donE and Boh is halF-waY thrU..SianZz..2 moRe weeKs 2 ProjectS subMissioN..HaiZ..
Reli FeeliN So Tired loR..HardlY haF anY ResT eveR siNce laSt Week Til Nw..Heng Nt wrKin on suN..Can @ leasT tk SuM ResT N compleTe my Wrk..Shit loR..I lyK stucK nw loR..Doin thiS RaffleS hoTel ThingY..Gt to obserVe hW theiR employEEs serVe..GoiN DowN to RafflEs HoteL ltR Wif June to EvaluatE..anD Oso gt 2 evaluatE the othEr hoTels..WastinG my Tym K..Such a Idiotic thing 2 do loR..But no ChoiCe la..
JuS finisH serViceS MktG quiZ 2 dae..Well..AnothEr quiZ wiF lotSa SimilaR optioNs..N thX 2 BaLA "Hint"..Wat a "Obvious" Hint he gave uS!! Haiz..Saw an unsiGhtlY sceNe JuS b4 the QuiZ starTed..Thx LoR..The "Fei ZhoU Da XianG"..waHaha..TinK HuiWen & Co Wil Noe hu M i ReferrIN 2..lolx..Ya..toKin abT heR..She Wear the Low waisT jeaNs..Den weaR such a ShoRt t-ShiRt..Thx loR..N wheN She staN up..She reveaLed lyK 1/4 of her G-StriNg..ThX leH..I duNo waT 2 Sae..DeN turN bacK..LucKy tt i diN ate anY thinG 4 breaKfasT diS morNinG..If nt i wlD haF to troubLe the aunTie 2 heLP clean uP thE LT...haHa..K..CAnnt B So Bad!!
HaiZ..Feel Lyk TakiN up GuitaR couRses Oso so TroubleSome..CourSes offerEd @ the Lee Wei SionG deR So X..I gt no $!! deN yamaHa gt 2 leaRn 5 yrS..By the Tym i comPlete the CourSe..Wil b Old liao LoR..lolX..Hope CaN striKe loTterY diS weeK..DeN can geT myseLf a neW Digi Cam..I liKe the SonY CyberShoT..tiNk itS T1..oR sumthIn lyK tt..Its So SLIM & poRtaBle loR..SimplY toO Nice loR..N Wif the FeaturEs..MakeS it EveN BetteR..ItS daMN X..CloSe 2 $900..thE DeSire to Own it iS so GreaT loR..BuT No $$$..Emm..TinkiN baCk HoR..I duN eveN buY 4D loR..Haha..Hw 2 Strike..But tink dis weeK eveN I buY osO WuN strikE..EarlY in the MorninG leT mi c doSe kind of UnsightLy scenE..lolx..
Ok..Got to go RaffleS hoTel liao..If nt..Will b runnIn ouT of timE..gt a feW hoteLs 2 evaluatE..Tt alL..
2:33 PM