image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, August 11, 2004

HeY..iTs my Bdae 2dae!! LolxXx..ok..mayb by the Tym I FinisH Updatin diS bloG..iT will B ytD & WhicH means iT WiL b YiDA Bdae..haHa!! TyM FlieS..Well..I haF alreadY turn 19!! HaiZz..getting oLd le..JuS seems lyK ytd I Step Into Poly..But Its already My lasT yR in TP..haha!!
Jus Reach Hm Nt long ago Frm SunTec..YA..WenT SunteC & EsplanaDe 2daE!! NighT VieW oF EspLanadE Frm ANDERSON BRIDGE is daMn Nice!! GaLs!! ReM the Name oF the BridGe!!lolxx..FeeliN rather TireD nw..Stil Gt 2 go scH do ProjecT TmR..HaiZz..
I am nW listeniN 2 Jay LatesT album..One Word 2 descriBe...NICE!! HaHa..anyWae..Went ouT wiF LiMiN..MeiChuaN & WanTeng..Jus Wana Sae ThanX PaLs 4 celebratiN my Bdae WiF mi..ThX 2 u aL & JuNe 4 the Puma (YiDA Favourite..lolx..) SlinG Bag & the BlaCk ForeSt Bdae CakE..2 Bad..JuNe WaSaNt deR WiF uS 2 eaT the CakE..haHa..We DiN finish eaTin iT Cos waS ratheR full afT eatiN KennY RogeRs..haHa!!


Mi CuttiN the Bdae CakE!!

Yah..oSo Wana saE thX 2 huiShaN (LiMiN siS) 4 the PiN & StickeR..Its Cute!! Thx k..haha..
Emm..& ya..Thx 2 aL mY FreNs 4 uR BdaE WisheS..Esp WisheS frM eX-StaFF oF ManMasteR..RathEr SurpriSe 2 receive The mSgS..GueSs iTs meiLinG tt behind al Dis Thingy..Lolx..Ya..& thX shiMin 4 uR Du Jia Pic hoR!! OF JJ..haHA..N ya..Serene 4 Callin Mi Up JuS 2 wiSh mi Happi Bdae..ToucH k..HopE we CaN MiT uP Real SooN..
Oh..TinK i haF made diS bloG sounds KindA lyK a "GaN Xie Chi"..haHa!!

K..It already Past Midnigh..Its YiDA bdae le..Haha!! Wana sae HappY Bdae to YiDA!!! Tink He shLd b in SpoRe nW ba..HeaRd suM news..
AnywaE..I shLd enD nw..GoiN ResT le..*YawN*


DiS iS the Puma Bag FrM LimiN..June..wanTeNg & MeichuaN.. & the Pin cuM SticKeR FrM HuiShaN(Limin'S SiS)..

ListeniN 2 JaY "Jie Kou"..Sad SoNg..

12:16 AM