Friday, October 22, 2004
Haiz..so sianz..jus finish typing the e-journal to Debbie Ng..went werk 2dae again..well..doin the same thing lor..Telephone operator..handling al dose Stupid Passenger Enquires..Transferring Calls..So BoriN k..I duN NjoY the Werk @ All..EveN Melody & ClaRa haf the same feeliN as mi..haha..BuT waT 2 do..We r interns and gt 2 beaR wiF it til the 31st dec loR..Hiaz..every moRning haF 2 wake uP lyk so eaRly but henG I am werkiN office hRs..iF nt I sure PenGZZzz...
WeNt BugiS shoppiN wiF Li Min & Co on Mon..Well..WanteNg went 2 geT heR office Clothings..N I BoT the tube DreSs I wanted..So haPPi..lolx..DeN tueS Rest @ hM..Wed StarT werK lor..DeN aft werK went Bk CWP get My paY..Wa laO eh..BuS Journey frM ChinaTowN to WoodlanDs iS sO daMn Far..i almost died Half-waY..shLd haF PuT mY paY @ BugiS or Qw..Its much much more nearer..anywae..Mei Ling & IrviN waS werkiN tt daY..Took mY paY N tok 2 em..Sianz..deN weNt oSmosE and geT a pinK SleevelesS ToP..deN wenT Hm..SianZzz..alritE..tt alL 4 nw..
ListeniN 2 JJ & Ah dU..Xiao ShuO
9:23 PM