image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Monday, November 29, 2004

HaiZz..So sianZ..I MiZ Jie Lun a loT aft hiS concert oN saT..His concert waS simply daMn high sia..It majiam Lyk a da he Chang..EverY1 Sang wiF him Sia..Its Reali a ConcerT worth goiN..Its reli daMn nice..Sang almost al the nice songs lyK yuan you Hui..aN jinG..Hui daO guO qu..Jian daN ai..eTc and oSo Ai Wo Bei Zou..GoSh!!! iTs so Nice k..Though he nv Sing an Hao and Gui Ji..Yup..start the concert by singing Yi Fu zhi Ming and end by Singing Bai Se lei HeN wiF nan Quan mama and LandY..Was so daMn high when nan Quan Mama sang xiang Cao Ba Bu..lolX..Anywae..To sum up..Almost every1 is damn high Thru the whole concert xcept for Landy PaRt..Haha..so Bad!!

Lolx..Saw JJ b4 the start oF Jie lun ConcerT..He went osO..Wif xue Gao and the Jun Yang..Hey..WantenG..Thx 4 directing me the waY To JJ seat..Gosh!! he look So cute!! Haha..Shit sia..I nv brin My digi Cam tt daY..But heNg Shimin came and Lend mi her T3 and took 3 piCs oF him!! Haha!! HaiZz..Jie luN went HeereN wif JJ ytd sia..sHit!!! so RegreT..I shld haf went HeereN..Imagine Jie luN & JJ leH..Dey go shopping 2gether!! Haiz..i ji Tao Sadz sia..Stil haf 2 wait for 2 yrs for his nx concert..CannT wait to c him leh..His live Performance waS greaT..Din disappoint al of uS..Lastly..I wana saE.. JAY RaWkZ..haha..

8:41 PM