image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I Miz Jie LuN..HaiZz..al Thx 2 ShiMin 4 sendiN mi the recorded mp3 concert version of ai Wo Bie Zou..Ji taO mk mi return 2 27/11 cOnceRt atmosPheRe..every1 singing wiF jie luN..Listenin 2 Him Sing Live is Such a woNderFul Thin in Life!! Lolx..The ImpacT seeMs 2 b stiL deR.. Jie LuN jiu Shi Jie LuN..lolx.. BeeN reapeating & Listenin 2 tt song 4 duNo hw Many tyMs le..Haha..Though caN hear the shoutiNgs..whicH is daMn loud and Irritating..But iTs consider quite CleaR le..Can hear jie luN tok & Sing..Wah..ma Jiam the ConCerT jus ended Ytd..haiZzz..SianZ..haF 2 Wait til nx yR..If I gt the tyM and $$. I SurelY go KL on the 29th 4 his ConcerT..MeichuaN & WantenG..Tink ouR tt paRticulaR new Yr revolution Wun cuM true diS yr le Wor..haha..anyway..duN 4geT OuR yue ding..haha..mayb 2 stress le la..So muZ find a channel 4 mi 2 Tok rubbish..

10:23 PM