image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Damn It!!! I am FeeliN daMn StreSsed nw K..Typin the PEST for Strategic Mktg and Hw?? I beginning to dislike iPod Cos of diS proJ..Was stiL intendiN 2 purChase 1..haiZ...Tmr Stil Gt eNtrepReneurship Tutorial..haF to shoW Dominic waT we haF done..siaNz k..anywaE..juS finisH GlobaL M class QuiZ 2dae.. Jus lyk IMC quiz..Was basically a tough 1..tinK al diS TutoRs r mad..deY noe wE haF a veri ShoRt period of time diS seM..Yet they r lyk TryiN to kill us..Was Mid term breaK lasT wk..Well..As usual..a Break duN seems lyK a BreaK..StiL bk 2 scH doiN proj..Haha..WenT wrk on Fri & Sat..Well..as CNY is ard the corner..the Store is Packed..TirinG..Finally Went for Off on SuN..Cos I gt 2 finish up mY SIP & EntrePreneuRshiP Individual RepoRT..Was supposed to study 4 Quiz..Bt haha..ShuqionG asK mi ouT..I SimplY CannT ResisT the TemptatioNs sO....I went shopping with heR and Reach Hm ard 11..Was Tired..So ji TaO nv StudY..haha..Life so Damn boRin 4 mi & its suX..haiZ..tt kind of Wu Xing Zhong de Ya li seems 2 b deR agaiN..AnYwaE..sTiL haven goT myself a New Pair oF heels & LeviS JeanS..Gt 2 Shop AgaiN..

ListeNin to S.H.E "Mo li"..a song to All My Fr Out Der..

11:38 PM