Thursday, March 24, 2005
Yup..Off 2dae..WenT tuTioN in the Noon Den went to miT SeReNe @ orchard..Its BeeN ages since the Las tym we Saw each others..Yup..WenT shoppiN arD..N oSO A lot to Catch up wiF each OtheR..Chat abT EveryThin..hw Stupid We used to B bk in Sec scH daEs..the 7 dwarvEs grP thingy..Lol..Luff tiL we penGz sia..Bt SeriouslY..aL dose r PreciouS MemoriEs tt We bring along wiF afT we GraduaTed..Sure Miz dose daEs wiF the GalS..Glad 2 noE tt she is doiN Fine in heR love life n happy tt Sam is ReaLi Nice 2waRds heR..ErM..Wishin eM al the BesT..
Stil Tinkin diS few daEs waT joB to ApplY..Haiz..CLUELESS!!!!shld I juS send my Resume to a loT of CompanieS @ once??haiz..I duNo if I shld geT a Temp oR PerM joB..Al diS shiT tt I m Facing..Hiaz..Tmr another daE @ manMasteR..Jus feel so stupid iF I continue weRkin deR..Haiz…wld I juS get stuck der?? Haiz..i duN 1!!!
Listenin 2 SHE Nothin ever ChangeS..
10:36 PM