image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Monday, March 21, 2005

Off 2dae..FeeLin so Tired..HaizZz..DuNo waT happened to Mi..FeeLin So weird recently..Meiling & Co. Jio Mi go PartyWorld 2dae..BuT I rejected..I duNo y..DuN SeemS 2 b in the BeSt mode RecentlY..GueSS I wuN njoY myself Even if I M deR.. Bsides..iM ratheR BrokE..sTil haf to Pay $100+ fone Bill.. So SorrY ppL..Wil Try my besT to b PreseNt 4 the Nx Gatherin u aL OrganiSe..HaviN Al dose Mixed FeeliNs diS few Daes..BeeN tinKin a Lot RecentLY..yeT 2 find a full tyM joB..But Feel Lyk StudyiN..aL dose proBs Faced..Life as a FresH Grad simply Sux..haiZz..GueSS tt Life..I haF reach a Pt whERe I haF to totally manage mY oWn life..Wat paTh 2 takE..No more pocket $$ frM my PaReNts..Received a Msg frM Claudia.Tellin mi I Got an A 4 IMC Mid Sem teSt..Well..i Was SurPriseD..But At least the EfforT I PuT in pays oFF..But Wats the uSe of getting gd ResulTs?????Haiz..

Ya..cold WaR has ended 4 mi & shiMin..HweveR..thaT kinD of Bond is No longer present between the both of Us..yuP..Though we stiL Crap Wif each other..Everythin juS SeemS so Weird..We Seems 2 B ppl Frm diFf world nw..HaiZ..DuN understand waT went wrong..maYb I TreaSure diS frShip 2 mucH..guess it Wil oSo B diFf 4 uS 2 b lyk the Past..Shant Tink oF ALL diS..iTs kill brain CellS..i shld haF FeLt contented 2 haF My other Close Frs ard..U aL shld noe Hu u aL R...

AnywaE..LifE simply Sux nW..PraY hard tt I caN geT a Job SooN..and EveryThin Can b SmootH Sailing 4 mi…

Listening to Gan Qing Xian..TensioN..

8:58 PM