image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, March 10, 2005

Yup..Gt GlobaL M presentation 2dae..Wld sae tt yaH..everythiN goes well..Arnold Tan is a nice tutor..Well..left wiF 1 moRe presentation 2 go tmR..which is Strat Mktg..n guess wat???I wld haF sort of complete my Poly Studies..Gosh..tinkin Bk..Its scary k..bY jus looking @ hw FaSt Tym actually Passes each daE..SeemS lyk ytd tt I enter Poly..n B4 even I knew..i Haf graduated..Shit!! guess I wil miZ sch lyK shiT..Esp aL my dearest FrenS n couRsematE..HuiweN..MeiyeN..June..LimiN..So on n so ForTH..i Seriously Gonna miz u al 2 the maX..Cant help iT k..Wil miZ the tyM we haF lunch @ biz park..Mensa..al dose tok Cock n goSSipiN session I haf wif u Guys..wsp huiWen..lol..Al dose naggin Session when we Were juS damn StreSs wif our proj..juS gonna miz every single biT of u aL…haiZ..tian Xian mei You bu saN de Yan Xi..Ya..Jus hope we stiL can kiP in contact..Nice knowin u al SeriouslY..Wif u al aRd..my Daes juS brightened uP..i m Blessed 2 haf u al as FrenZ..shant tok Abt al diS anymore..iF nt Tears wiL start rolliN down my Cheeks AgaIN..Let uS party Tme afT ouR las Presentation TmR!!! CHEERS!!!!

9:02 PM