image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ok..shall Update My Blog..iF nt My dear Frs wil Sae tt I m lazy..Lol..BeeN WerkiN 4 the Past 2 daeS..SeriouslY..getting a biT tired of the Job as a Sales AssistanT..Haf to Smile N serve cuSts..Haiz..HaveN eVen started LookiN 4 a Perm Job..Tink WerkiN Life SimplY Sux k..I duN even Noe waT kind oF joB shld I Look 4..Til Nw I aM StiL tinkiN if a I shld apply 4 SMU..bT where 2 geT tt suM of $$$$???? HaiZ..MakiN al Dis DecisioNs SimplY Sux k..I miZ sch!!!Miz ouR KboX session..Though Las Fri Wasn't a WonderFul 1..Miz mY GossipiN SessioN Wif huiWEn n Co..Lol..Miz TP food.. Jus Miz everYthin xCept Werk..

Hasn't BeeN Reli TokiN 2 shiMin 4 the Past feW daEs..yuP..2daE she Called CWP 2 ask abT Stock..I waS the 1 tt Picked Up the foNe..Al of A sudden..We bcuM so distant..Frm ClosE fr Bk to norMal ColleagueS..Din eveN tok much n I pass the Fone 2 meiLing..@ tt Pt in TyM..I felt so LOSt..Well..Guess we R tired..2 mi..FriendShip is Al Abt giF and Take..n Ya..maYb itS my FaulT oSo..Take things too SeRiousLy?? I tinK I haF have Gave in and haS done mY part as a Fr..I duNo..BeeN reLi too Tired 2 Tink Abt al Dis nW..haiZ..alRite..Gotta Slp..GoiN werK tmR.. Shall Blog agaiN..

Listening 2 Ye Xu..Linda

12:09 AM