Tuesday, March 29, 2005
YuP..WeNt werk 2dae..Haiz..Life is so sucky nw..Tinkin everydae to get a gd job is So tiring..Haiz..meT a customer wHo is a future NYP MarkeTing StudenT..Chatted wif him and Ya..Even b4 sch starts..he is alreadY Shoppin 4 shiRtS..Tie..BelT..Lol..So well Prepared 4 hiS presenTaTion..Omg..mk mi kinDa envy him k..Wun haF the chance 2 haf anY formal PresentaTion in TP anymore..Standin as a grp and presentating oUr hard werK to the tutors wld b history..haiz...and chattin wif him mk mi Realise tt al Mktg students r rather TalkatiVe..oR shld I uSe a nicer term..eRm..Sociable??Out-Going??Lolx.anywae..Guess al dose r suM traits of a mktG student..agree??Lolx..ShittY k..i m getting broke..n I muz wait 4 the 5th b4 I get mY paY..Vincent wld b holdin hiS weddin dinner on the 8th of ApriL..OMG..another Big Big hole in the PocKet..Btw..Wat the market rate 4 ang pow nw??Lolx..he is holdin his DinneR @ sum restaurant in yishun..Sianz…Tt al 2 bloG..
Listenin 2 Tong Lei..Yan Zi..SaddeNin SoNg..But I SimplY luV iT!!
11:47 PM