image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Feelin so Tired nw..well..aft so many daeS of Rest..Wil b reporting 4 werk tmR again..Wil B stationed @ Qw manmastEr tmR..Went 4 an interview 4 the post oF mKtg Executive this aftnoon..well..dun tink the company wil hire mi..who ask mi 2 b a FRESH GRADUATE..wif out any joB experience in the mktg field..dey r other applicants deR wif relevant experience..Thus..in conclusion..2dae interview wld b another 1 tt helps brushes up my skills on how 2 convince the employer tt I AM THE RIGHT ONE!!haha..anywae..meT up wif June @ Rivervale mall in the late evening..Was havin tutioN ard tt area..so called heR up and met her aft her werk..and yah..accompanied her 4 dinneR..

Met up wif shuQiong ytd..and we went bugiS..tink it was Feb when I Las met her??haha..yup..Glad to noe that she heR application 4 both SMU and NTU was successful..well..she in a dilemma nw..As in which uni shld she enter..Cant help buT kind envy al dose hu r goin uni diS julY..mayb I shld oso haf send in my Application tt tym..Well..wait 4 nx yr la..in the mean time..shall save $$ 4 the HUGE sum of sch fees...
ya..tokin abt our shoppin trip..Went seiyu levis..Erm..dey kinda revamp the whole Counter..and nw deY haf a section for Levis geRs..saW dis pair of jeans..iT was being Categorized under the LadieS range..dey actually haf the horses..u noe tt 2 horses on the Levis' tag..ya..embroidered wif the Swarvoski..Hmm..is tt hw I Spell.. crystals..N guesss hw much tt pair of jeans Cost??S$219..wow..damn ex k..but seriously is nice..but tink is faR 2 ex 4 a pair of Levis Jeans..n ya..dey oso haf dis new range of ger's jeans which are quite nice..u can no longer c ur Waist size and the length of ur jeans being printed on the tag..ok..sounds lyk I m a sales assistant frm levis and I am Promotin deR new range of Jeans here..haha..

ok..went Fish and co oulet located @ sunTec ytd and we had Seafood PlatteR for 2 as dinner..Wow..Felt so blessed to b able to njoY the delicacies..haha..yup..rather Gd cusT service and ambience 2!! We den took a buS hm aft tt..As the buS dun Reach ouR hm directly..we Drop ard hg pT area to chg another buS..deN jiu shun bian shop the Pasar Malam..ok..both shuQiong and I were rather kiddish..haha..We actually stop at a stall 4 quite a long time..2 choose Stickers..haha..its cheap..10 pieces for $1..der we were..eh..dis 1 is cute..heY..tt 1 is cute..Lolx..buT wat Who Carez..waT matter most is that we are happi!!haha..alrite..reli haf a nice chat wif heR ytd..i mean al along..she is 1 tt I wil mit up and stay contact wif..despite the fact that both of us are rather busy wif our werk..

Tink my entry 2 2dae is damn long..haha..tt all..

Listening to chuang Wai de Tian Qi..Elva..(itS shiMin's CD..Lol..)

12:02 AM