Friday, April 01, 2005
Hmm..Listenin 2 JJ new album nw..oni a few songs being played so stiL cannt Comment on a whole..Lol..I m copyin al the Songs into My micro nw..Den shall brin the CD to manmaster n Play Tmr..Haiz..tmr another siaN dae..Gt 2 wErk wiF tt neW ger..Hui*2..dun even noe if I cld communicate well wiF heR..We jus SeemS 2 b 2 comPleteLy diff PersoN fRm Diff world..It the Sat tmr and it the staRt of a nEw mth..STRESS!!!if we lose to JP again by $1000 again lyk Ytd..haiZzz...Life as a sales Assistant is soooo Pathetic..dun Even noe y I m deR..I dun belong deR!!!Anywae..Off 2dae..sO met Li Min & MeiChuan..Went shoppiN @ orchard..bOt a m)phoSis top...N we went searchin 4 the bdae BeaR..Lol..childish!!Lol..Bt we gt nothing beta 2 do..Bt sadZz la..can find others de bUt cannT find mine..Haiz..k la..Tt al 2 blog..
Listenin 2 JJ Shakespear’s TalenT..Quite a nice Song..
11:51 PM