image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I aM Feelin So sianZ..Ji Tao Low morale..Werkin Life as a sales assistant reli....haiZ..i m Tryin veri hard 2 looK 4 joBs..Tt idiotic Kim saE tt she Wil Put mi runnin abT the 3 outleTs..She sae she is consulting my opinion Bt at the end of the daE..I felt tt she is oni informin mi of HeR decision..Shit her to the maX..i m trYin daMn hard 2 look 4 joBs..Sendin in mY resume..Jus hope to leave tt bloodi Place ASAP..every1 seeMs 2 b leavin the company soon..Shimin..n so on & so forth..iTs shimin las dae 2dae..no meanin 4 mi 2 stay puT when deY dun appreciate waT I do 4 eM..2 werds 4 Kim..Shit u!!haiz..Jus hope I my application 4 the job wil b a successful 1!! SaW Kenneth 2dae @ cwp while on my Way hm..lol…Was so damn surprise 2 c him..haha..Though I nv c him b4..Yet I stil can Recognise him..erM..nt bad nt bad..haha..Chatted wif the geR werkin nx door 2dae..Found out tt the world is so jus damn small..HeR bf..kennY, is actually my Ex bf Fren..N I stil reM both of em used 2 b quite close..n I kinda saW kennY B4 las tyM..Lol..n ya..tt ge sort of noe my X 2!! Lol..omG..Jus feel tt everythin is so Coincident..haha..the world is small..anywae..Yup..weNt celebrate Meichuan bdae ytd..Had a simple dinner @ Café Cartel..Well..simple yet yup..njoY tokin 2 the geRs..Miz em yah..Erm..ya..Hope meichuan njoy ouR companion..n ya..hope u lyk the present..tt all..i gt 2 do sumthin else..mayb wil upoad the pics we took sum day..haha..

Listenin 2 Yi Qian nian Yi Hou..JJ

12:20 AM