Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Damn it..i m in a super confuse state of mind now k..til nw..i stil cant mk the final decision as in which job offer shld I take up..SPH cust svc post ..or Singpost mgt trainee post??dey r both offerin mi the same pay..job scope is ard the same..cust svc..but 1 is front line and the other 1 is thru the fone..and both are big organizations..shit k..in a dilemma nw..how??haiz..singpost sounds great..i mean career prospect wise..6 mths and I can get promoted to a assistant branch manager..but I ve to werk retail hr..n shift werk..whereas SPH is office hrs..n 5 days wk..shitty lor..tt tym no job oso headache..haf to go 4 interview..nw gt job oso headache..2 companies offer mi job at the same time..is dis a form of blessin or curse??both jobs has its pros n cons..reli cannt decide..n I oni ha 2 nite to mk the final decision..cos I ve to gif em the ans by tmr..if I accept SPH offer..i gt to go down to sign the appt leta on fri..how??HELP!!!
11:36 PM