Friday, May 13, 2005
Hmm..went bk werk 2dae @ cwp..eric held an interview der..n gosh..lotsa aunties n uncles came..does man master reli sounds tt attractive 2 em?? N eric actually decided 2 employ a auntie..she 50+ if I din rem wrongly..can u imagine she older den my parents??gosh..ok..i m not discriminating the aunties..but I mean dey dun reli seems to blend in the store concept..mayb eric is tryin 2 revamp manmaster brand image?? 2 target @ dose slightly older market??haha..duno wat he tinkin anywae..shimin came 2dae..and ya..der we were chattin awy..as usual..haha..she tryin hard 2 look 4 job..same here!! 4 our hk trip..haha..hopefuly we can reli fly der..lol..yup..went TM ytd 2 mit up wif the gals..hmm..meichuan..stay on to the job k..4 the sake of our hk trip..look..i dun njoy werkin 2 manmaster either..but..its beta den I dun haf a single cents of income..jus bear wif it 4 mayb a mth??den look 2 a beta jobs..n ya..limin..ur mission 4 mi is on the way..i wil let u noe the ans once I accomplish the task..haha..and as 4 wanteng..hey..look 4 any jobs..oso 4 the sake of our trip..haha..alite..i shall stop tokin rubbish..will mit up real soon k..
1:13 AM