Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Hmm.let mi update u guys wat I did 4 the past few days..start wif mayb Sunday..met pei yong in the noon @ chinatown..brought her to the market der and ok..sounds auntie I noe..but huiwen was rite..der were a lot of gd bargains over der..most of us wil haf the idea tt chinatown mkt usually sells auntie stuffs and apparels..but hey..der r good buys too!! U can buy a lot of stuffs wif perhaps jus $100..i bot a top & skirt der..and aft sum bargaining..Lol..it jus costs mi $39..den we head on to orchard..bot a shoe der..well..been spending a lot recently..wld I reli b able to save the $$ 2 go bk 2 sch nx yr??Lol..yup...guess pei yong was satisfied wif the shoppin trip..shld look @ the number of bags she had..haha..shoppin spree!!yup..but sum apparels n shoes r meant 4 her sis..wat a nice ger..lol..n yup..thx to the treat to yoshinoya..haha..
Was werkin @ bugis future since ytd..was werkin @ qw future in the morn..but the ger @ bugis took mc..so eric drove mi der..well..as usual..he tok so much rubbish when he was drivin..frm toys al the way to spore technological infrastructure..pengz..was yawning al the way..duno if he eva notices..lol..
Yup..was oso wrkin @ bugis future 2dae..tt ger din cum again..so I was alone in the morning..n thx lor tt eric..early in the morning ask mi do area cleanin..wipe the glass la.. mirror la..majiam I part time maid der..den in the noon..eric drive jin jie ova..eric is jus lyk a driver..lol..drivin us ard frm 1 outlet 2 another..den stupid..stil ask us mop the floor..bt I wasn't the 1 tt mopped..of cos..haha..hmm..jus a general qns tt has been running in my mind since aftnoon..how wld u al actually define the word Flirt..is askin fone nos frm gers being categorized as flirt??hw abt sweet tokin??or is it cheatin a ger emotionally..physically..or financially??well..guess I wil consider the las 1 as bastard case..haha..well..every1 views things differently..n we do haf our veri own opinion..
yup..tokin abt matters of the heart..i tink I ve lost almost al confidence in guys..lookin @ both yu ling n jin jie..as an outsider..i can't comment much 2..but on the whole..i can sae tt both parties r @ fault..though ur bf is not by ur side..it doesn’t means tt u can u noe flirt ard..or mayb in another words..well..can't find a nicer term 2 replace it..n yup..an individual too cannt treat it as nothing happen when uve say sumthin stunning to another party..its is definitely hurtin..i shld sae..dis is frm a gers point of view..i duno hw do guys think..yuling sounded disappointed when I was tokin to her thru the fone this aftnoon..well..standin in her shoe..i can understand..but guess no one is 2 blame when sumthin lyk dis happen..nw its simply jus how u look @ dis matter..of cos wun b ez to 4gif n 4get..but we cant possibly bear grudges..sumtyms we do haf to tk things in our own stride..sum things to sae to jin jie..if he happens 2 read my blog..haha..hey..dun b 2 anxious in lookin 4 a gf..ur turn wil cum n I guess it wil b soon..sumtym we reli do haf to believe in fate..gif urself opportunities to noe more ppl..widen ur social circle..but obviously thru APPROPRIATE CHANNEL..haha..seriously..u r stil young..focus on other things 1st..life is more than relationships..there are actually lots more of other things tt u can accomplish in life..ok..my entry 2dae looks long..tt al folks..
12:20 AM