image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Feelin sianz..haha..tink tt hw I feel almost everydae..went 4 the ezy cash n care 4 life training dis morning..both sessions were boring..but hey..sittin in the classroom gave mi the feelin of attendin tutorials..though my dearest classmates n grp members are nt by my side dis tym round..reli miz al of em..wonder hw are al of em doin..Received a cal frm Hui Wen ytd nite..was of cos xcited to c tt 38 no. appear on my hp..haha..she suggested tt we shall mit up ard early July..sure no prob..Its been rather long ever since I saw her n Mei Yen..miz em lots..miz the Yum Cha session we used to haf @ biz park bk then..miz al dose complains on the BCG model..Michael Porter 5 forces model..haha..ok..jus simply looks fwd to mitin em..haha..tt the chance where we can gossip n 38 2gether again..lol..well..wil b goin on course this cumin thurs..the course wil last ard 3 wks..haha..tt means I can slack and escape frm wrk 4 3 wks!! Dun nid 2 face al dose ppl bk der..can at least haf sum peace..haha..tt wld oso b a chance 4 mi 2 dress casual..if nt al my levis jeans wil all b a waste k..n most imptly..i can njoy the life of bein a student 4 dis short period of time..but yup..guess the feelin wun b the same..the person lecturing wun b Jeff ho..neither wil he b Arnold Tan..lol..
Yup..Pei Yong cal mi dis evening..i always feel so hapi whenever dey cal mi..cos I can tok cock wif her again..Yup..was msgin wif Shi Min 2dae..hey ger..I understand it might b tough on u to wrk in the F & B industry..it may nt b of ur interest..but gif urself sum tym lor..as we noe..its reli diff 2 get a job right nw..so thx god..we haf a stable job..though u noe my situation oso..n yup..seriously do miz the daes bk in Man Master 2..though I was rather desperate in leavin the co tt tym..cos of Kim..shld I thx her??cos if nt of her..guess I wil stil b stuck der..lol..well..jus hope we can pull thru la..dis is wrkin life n yup..we ve gt no choice but to accept the reality and learn frm der..

Listening to Yida..Yi Miao De An Wei..A rather meaningful song..

11:08 PM