Saturday, June 11, 2005
Haiz..been feelin rather down this few days..i dun even noe wat is the main cause to this weird feelin..is it regardin wrk?? Or sum other matters?? Haiz..tink my tt kind of weird feelin is bk in action again..wil tend to tink a lot..ok..tink I m suffering frm temporary depression..wil b k once I sort out my tots..hopefully wil b soon..I wan go to the beach or seaside to relax..any1 onz?? Lol..Esplanade wil do oso actually..thx pei yong..4 volunteerin 2 accompany mi 2 down 2 Esplanade nx wk..I am thankful tt I haf u al by my side..well..tmr mitin Meichuan @ Orchard..we r goin 4 the concert @ Civic Plaza..Lookin fwd to hear JJ perform!! Haha..n oso @ the same tym..gif mi an opportunity to take a break..my life nw jus seems so hetic..well..hope everythin wil b fine aft sum tym..n I can b bk 2 my usual self...
12:07 AM