image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, June 30, 2005

Haiz..how long wld it actualy takes b4 I get over everythin and when all things would come to an end eventually..haiz..thx Shuqiong for callin mi bk k..i almost break down when I cldnt get u over the fone..u noe hw desperate I was in lookin for sum1 tt I cld actually tok to..and I m glad u r der to listen n console..if nt 4 u..guess my tears wld haf actualy roll down..guess u r stil the 1 tt understands mi the best..i dun even haf to sae anything much and u cld understand my feelin..I finally understand tt when it comes to relationship..never wil I b the player..Its jus not so ez 4 mi 2 let go and 4get sumthin so easily..at the end of the dae..the impact wil stil b der..n I wil stil get hurt..regardless of the final decision made..I finally understand the fact tt liang quan qi mei wil nv xsist..Y shld I haf landed myself in al dis deep shit n gettin myself hurt..haiz..al dose words jus hurts..

12:23 AM