image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hmm..as usual..went training 2dae..kinda sianz..haha..i alwayz feel lyk sleepin wheneva attendin the course..lol..tink I sure kana condemn de..dun even haf the sey..hw 2 b a BM in the future??haha..4get it..I tk things ez..yup..Singpost recruited another management trainee..so 1 more person joinin us..ok..another guy..looks lyk I wil b the oni ger among the management trainees..n + 1 more thing..I am the youngest.. so cham recently..alwayz hangin out wif the guys..no1 accompany mi to the ladies..no1 I can hold on to when I jay walk..lol..alwayz let em bully ..so kelian..lol..anywae..tokin abt tt new mgt trainee..he oso frm TP..Business..but too bad..we r nt frm the same batch..haha..yup.Mervin & co. met him 4 dinner 2dae..a welcome dinner I shld sae??haha..dey ask mi along..but I din la..feel so awkward..all guys..den dey wil b tokin abt their "interesting" army life story again..haha..n bsides tt..i dun c myself as a future branch manager..I seriously doubt my own capability..4get it..anywae..Alvin..welcome abroad..n rot 2gether wif us in Singpost..haha..

Went watch ghost train tt movie ytd..oh my god..my comments k..it simply sux..duno wat the whole story abt..mayb I m WOLS..but seriously..no story line leh..den its suppose to b a ghost flim la..den shld haf tt kind of eerie atmosphere..stil anticipatin 2 hear ppl scream in the cinema..but end up..I hear em luffin instead..hey ppl!! U al r mad ah..Ghost train is not a comedy lor..but sum parts reli damn funi la..cos no link ma..lol..so jus my advice 2 any1 hu actually have the intention of watchin dis show..save the $$..lol..watch Initial D instead!!!Jie Lun!!haha...Promoting..pengz..haiz..stil tinkin if I shld mit Jonny 4 coffee tmr..feelin rather lazy..been dining out so frequently recently..I nid sum tym 4 myself..yes..2 self reflect..haha..sounds profound rite..

Listenin 2 S.H.E..Ive Never Been To Me..

11:09 PM