image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hmm..crackin my brain nw..tinkin on wat 2 write..haha..guess most prob I wun b able to submit the report to Jovis on the 30th..imagine I used to spend 1 wk typin my IJ in the past..i oni left wif lyk less den 2 daes nw..well..guess I ve gt no choice but to gif him a report tt is of no quality..wat to do..I am jus simply sick n tired of writin n havin 2 mit deadlines 4 report..Yup..had my sort of weekly dinner wif Meichuan & Wanteng..haha..we actually went kopitiam n settle our dinner..tink we are jus too use to goin restaurants 4 dinner..so dun feel quite rite..but sumtyms we shldnt demand too much..
Anywae..Jus 2 share wif al of u sum of my tots aft my casual chat wif em ytd.. Duno y..but dis qns haf been runnin thru my mind..is it relit tt difficult for couples nowadaes to sustain a marriage or mayb even simpler..a relationship..After stepping into the workin society and havin the opportunities to interact wif ppl frm al walks of life reli mks mi understand a lot of facts tt I actually dun even realise in the past..or mayb I jus simply heck carez..well..guess tt reality..sumtyms we reli have no choice but 2 accept the fact that its reli not ez to understand and wats ur other half tots..He or she mayb sleepin bsides u every nite..n oso havin to face each other everydae..esp true 4 married couples..but stil..we wun be able to noe wat reli up there in their mind..wat r dey xactly tinkin abt..He or She mayb telling u dis story..but at the end of the dae..u may jus realize tt it turn out to b a lie all along..worst thing tt might happen..every1 noe the truth xcept u..isnt trust n respect suppose to be the most important essence in maintaining a marriage and relationship?? But look..easier sae den done..I tink al dis no longer xsist..
Another qns tt Ive been askin myself..can a guy actually falls in love wif 2 gers @ the same tmy??is it possible tt he tel u he luv A but stil he flirts ard wif B..Is this being categorized as cheating..betrayal..or wat other better terms shld I use??i duno but frm my own pt of view..I always believe that if u stil do have feelin 4 a person..it wil b almost impossible for u to flirt ard..the most pathetic thing I cld ever imagine is a couple holdin on to each other jus cos of COMMITMENT..isnt life miserable if u wld haf to spend the rest of u rife wif sum1 u no longer luv lyk b4..ok..my blog sounds kinda demoralizing..if I continue typin ah..guess I wun even 1 2 go into a relationship in the future..haha..

12:10 AM