image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, June 25, 2005

hmm..Jus had my dinner..feelin rather full nw..lol..went bk branch 4 wrk 2dae..feelin so sianz..u noe the kind of feelin ofhavin to wrk even though I m on course..so funi..met Shuqiong @ dhoby Ghaut MRT Station ytd nite while I was on my way bk hm..Recently alwayz get to bump into her @ train stations..haha..ya..btw..wan to tk dis chance to apologise 2 both Zhao Meiling & Patrick 4 nt attendin their bdae celebration..u guys noe i ve to wake up early 2dae 4 wrk..so..sorry la!!anywae..hope u al njoy urself..times passes quickly..its already the 2nd wk of my training..n sooooon..ive to go bk 2 wrk..can no longer njoy the days of being a "Student"..anywae..we took sum pics durin break time..cos basically we r bo liao..will upload when I feel lyk doin so..
Listenin 2 Feng Le..Cai Li Zhang..

8:57 PM