image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, June 03, 2005

It's the second day of wrk 2dae..well..stil a lot of things that I nid to learn..and I duno when I can finish learning everythin..realize 1dae that I m the youngest over der..haha..stress!!1st tym young wil feel stress..lol..imagine if I am able 2 qualified for the position of a branch manager in half a yr time..wat wil dey tink..most of em r aunties..n ya..guess most of em feels tt I wun stay long in the company..yes..i wun definitely..but I muz at least gain sum managerial xperience b4 leavin..got 2 submit report every mth..my reflections..n oso recommendations..tink I cant run awy frm reports in my whole entire life..hey..in order to qualify for the branch manager post is nt ez k..we haf to put in effort..nt lyk dose auntie tink..cum here learn a bit..go 4 course..i jiu bcum assisatant branch manager le..guess is gif n tk la..haiz..seriously miz sch..n most imptly..my frs..received the letter for our grad ceremony..stil tinkin if I shld attend..nt veri nice to tk off as a have jus started wrk..n I wil b goin on leave durin n july..hmm..miz my colleagues bk in manmaster too..haha..by the way..thx Meiling..Shimin..Peiyong..Yu ling..Jin Jie..Anthony..Patrick n James 4 turnin up @ the KTV session @ party world on Mon..sort of a farewell gathering..well..i njoyed myself..n hope u al do 2!!yup..james..thx 4 the ride frm Queensway 2 woodlands aft my wrk..n frm woodlands bk hm aft the session..thx peeps..4 the little blessings u al wrote on that piece of pathetic receipt..haha..ok..wil post the fotos once I got hold of em..

12:01 AM