Sunday, June 12, 2005
Its Sunday 2dae!!haha..as well as a day tt I dun haf 2 report 4 wrk..been feelin rather tired recently..both physically and emotionally..slept til 1 2dae..woke up..took my lunch..den went bk to tk a nap again..Lol..I dun always haf dis chance to sleep al I wan ok..haha..been rather bz las wk..Yup..met Meichuan @ Orchard aft wk ytd..i finally bot the Mango pouch tt I wanted..haha..n I saw dis pair of sneaker frm Puma..its nice n it cost $99..shld I get it??hmm..I like it..but dun tink der wld b a lot of chances 4 mi 2 wear it oso..anywae..shall tink abt it aft I got my pay..yup..we then went the concert held @ Civic Plaza..n thx huh..tt JJ..made mi waited 4 so long b4 he actually performed..n I was quite impressed..Lol..he gain himself a lot of supporters thru out this period..stil rem las tym when I attended a concert lyk 2 yrs bk @ Civic Plaza..he wasn't tt well known yet..haha..anywae..shit him..he din sing Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou in full..he oni sang lyk a veri small part of it..but anywae..he looks CUTE!!haha..n ya..Serene..Sori din c u k..Lol..i tink I was feelin 2 tired..or mayb I am deaf..haha..anywae..wil arrange a date wif Shuqiong soon..its been sooooo long ever since the las tym 3 of us met..well..wil b wrkin the aftnoon shift tmr..Sianz of wrk..haiz..anywae..I m goin on course Soon…Yeah!!!
its the grp foto we took tt tym when we went KTV @ PartyWorldz..too Lazy 2 upload the rest..lol..

6:49 PM