Friday, June 10, 2005
Ok..2dae simply sux k..wrk @ the parcel counter for the 1st time..but bloody shit..sway to the max la..encounter dis customer that is damn fucked up..hello!! shitty..its nt our fault k..bsides cant u c frm my tag tt I m stil a trainee..n my buddy is bz too..humans mk mistakes k..go ahead n complain la..idiotic shit.. anywae..thx Mervin 4 tt msg k..thx 4 ur support..so blessed to haf u guys as my colleagues..erm..r dey considered as my colleagues?? Lol..we r nt bein posted to the same outlet..anywae..shant tok abt wrk liao..went to mit pei yong n choi har ytd evening 4 dinner..Yup..had our dinner @ Cineleisure Pastamania..yup..i bot a skirt frm M)phosis..yes again..i saw this pouch frm mango..nice..haha..I m goin 2 get it..SOON..we then went down 2 causeway point..they accompanied mi 2 collect my pay..lol..the store was already closing..haha..yup..as usual..we chatted..in the middle of cwp tt building n the MRT station..the usual place..hey Patrick..since when u lyk to suan Pei Yong tt much?? Lol..ok..i reli feel so comfortable when I m wif my x colleagues...i duno y..but I always seems lyk a siao za bor luffin awy when I m wif em..dey jus simply brighten up my dae..we tok n luf lyk nobdy business..hey..Meiling..i reli miz wrkin wif u..miz the tokin rubbish session we always had..n Shi Min..miz the dae we shared our sorrows..lol..anywae..i miz al of u..my friends..my x colleagues..n the neighbours of CWP..hmm..sob..
12:40 AM