image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, July 15, 2005

Finally..afT 3 yrs..the dae had finally arrived..haha..yup..its our graduation ceremony 2dae..Omg..its jus so nice to b bk in sch once again..mitin all my dearest frens..so sad tt Hui Wen din turn up..i miz u so much k 38!! Anywae..the session oni lasted 4 lyk 2 hr??quite fast actually..so ya..our foto takin session is in action again..its jus so nice to c Arnold Tan..Rena Ng again..TP used to b our 2nd hm ma..haha..went to haf our lunch @ biz park aft tt..Gosh!! u noe..the kind of feelin..lol..Rena stil sae we eat 3 yrs liao stil nt enuf..lyk I haf sae..though 3 mths has oni pass ever since we grad..it actually seems lyk 3 yrs 2 mi..I miz sch..labs..the canteen..my frs..simply everythin..
yup..finally got the chance to haf my KTV session wif the gers 2dae!!! We went Kbox Cineleisure and sang til mad..Its been so long k..tt we went KTV 2gether..think the las tym was durin our las dae of presentation..we sang a lot of songs..JJ..and ya..thx June..singin al dose songs tt u noe..i dun 1 2 mention it here..den we went 4 our dinner cum tokin session..gers..its been gr8 spendin my whole aftnoon wif u al..u noe my life jus brighten up wif al of ur presence..u noe I can b lyk mad..n joke wif u al..well..the wrkin society is jus so diff frm sch life..Mei Yen.. I noe it will b hard 4 u to adapt to SMU environment.. I can totally undertand wat u r goin thru.. cos I m goin thru the same thin as well..at least u r beta..dey speak eng..mi??dey speak malay..lol..guess al of us haf stepped into another phase of our life..we cant probably continue to remain in our comfort zone..its tym 4 us to forgo sum of the things??
Haiz..Duno..jus so tired..so many things seems to happen recently..tink I m jus down on my luck..when wil b the turning pt 4 mi??

Listenin 2 Rain..Mavis Fan..

ouR GraduatioN Cer3Mony

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

M3i Yen..Mi & Li Min..

ok..the rest wil upload the nx tym..a bit lazy..lol

11:14 PM