image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hmm..so sianz..tmr wil b my first dae @ killiney Post office..havin report wrk @ a new post office is jus as gd as acceptin a new job offer..new environment..new colleagues..everythin is a brand new start..but worst part is tt I duno @ which part of killiney is the psot office located..haha..hope I wil b able to find my way der..anywae..thx 2 all my colleagues at Spore post center for the gift n the farewell card..its been my pleasure bein able 2 wrk wif al of u..esp Poh Tin..Sally..Raki..4 alwayz willin 2 lend a helping hand..Well..wil definitely drop by the branch if I haf the chance to go bk to SPC 4 any mitin or courses..

Met Ashton at wrk ytd 2 haf dinner..haha..haf to apologise 4 havin him accmpny mi 2 SaSa n wait 4 mi while I happily buy cosmetics..haha..anywae..I went M)phosis and saw dis belt..actualy nt reli a belt la..but sumthin u put ard ur waist so u wun look so plain..i lyk leh..but den I no $$ 2 buy..haha..I reli spend a lot recently..aft buyin tt GG5 pants..i lyk left wif nt much liao..stil haf to wait til the 15th b4 I cld get my pay..hw 2 survive leh??

2:50 PM