image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Jus tok to Alvin over the fone not long ago jus nw..Hmm.Tokin wif him reli mks mi realize tt an individual can actually process so much and tink so far..Lol..Is it a gd or bad thing anywae..Been wrkin the morn shift for the past few daes..Besides the fact that I haf to wake up damn early and report 4 wrk @ 830..I tink I njoy wrkin early..cos I get to go hm early..Daniel Came Down 2 SPC 2dae..and he ask Poh Tin abt my performance..omg..is so stressful k..I m reli afraid tt I cant Perform up to expectation..haiz..I stil haf a report n hand waitin 2 b submitted @ the n of this mth..Jovis is already remindin mi abt it..cant he jus let go of mi 4 jus once..Lol..haiz..we r management trainnes..not robots..haiz..life as a future BM is tough..Lol..its nt as ez as wat most ppl..esp the 38s tot it is..its Grad Ceremony dis Fri..a chance where I can finally get to mit all my frens..omg..I simply miz em sooo much..its been so diff to catch up wif each other ever since we step out into the society n wrk..have so much 2 catch up wif em..though I wil b sure the ceremony wil b a borin 1..but the tot of havin the chance to mit and gossip wif my dear fren xcites mi..haha..yup..its Serene's Bdae 2dae..Gosh..its fast ger..u ve already turned 20..n in less den a mth time..it wil b my turn..while in the bus jus nw..so many wonderful memories we once shared in sec sch jus flashed across my mind..miz the time bk den..haha..anywae..Hope u had a wonderful time 2dae..n may al ur wishes cum true..will arrange a tym wif u n we shall mit up..tt wil b real soon k..Promise!! Till den..pls do tk gd carez of urself..HAPPY 20th Bdae..My dear Fren!!

11:21 PM