image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, July 01, 2005

Ok..i jus tink tt I am reli sufferin frm super serious depression. I m feelin super down dis few days..gt simply no mood to do anithin..n I hates being alone..i wil jus tend to tink so much..I met Shuqiong ytd..thx 4 bein my companion..u r always der wheneva I nid u..n Pei Yong..reli thx 4 hearin mi out dis 2 days..n oso Jin Jie..I noe ive made u al rather stunned as in hw 2 react...but my tears jus roll down unknowingly when tokin 2 u al..reli thx 4 bein der..sori if Ive made any of my frs worried.I reli appreciate al of ur listenin ear.. Jin Jie..I wil mk sure tt I can pull thru al dis..though I noe it wil b tough..I jus cannt imagine hw my life wil b wifout u al..Shimin..i noe u wasnt in the mood to tok 2 mi..but still..thx 4 askin mi 2 listen to YiDA..Conquer my fear..haiz..Y muz I face al dis..when I noe veri well tt I m nt a player..when I noe beta den any1 else hw miserable the endin of the story wil b b4 it even begins..n oso..ur sudden chg in attitude hurts mi alot..bt stil….haiz..I m tired..Yes..emotionally tired..
Listenin to Mayday..Tian Tian Xiang Ni...

11:21 PM