image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, August 21, 2005

Dis Wk passes real Fast..2dae already Sunday..and haiz..haf to go bk to wrk tmr..met up wif the 3 Da ge..James..Soon Lee & Mervin ytd..been quite long since the las tym we actualy met..the las tym was the mitin wif the Mgt I tink..haha..of cos we din ask alvin along..well..looks lyk the 4 of us r facin diff probs @ our wrk place..but hey guys..i m sure we wil b able to mk it thru..we oni haf another lyk 3 more mths to pass..muz show the mgt we r capable k..anywae..went to catch a movie, Valiant wif soon Lee..b4 mitin the rest..erm..a movie worth the price paid I shld sae..Funi..as compared to Charlie and the Chocloate Factory..haha..anywae..thx soon lee 4 the treat..ya..I wan watch March Penguins..looks lyk a nice movie..Lol..Haiz..went shoppin ytd..spend $100+..shit..expenses damn high recently..spendin as if I earn $10k per mth..lol..Got 2 ctrl!!!!

2:56 PM