image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

haiz..feelin rather down dis few daes..well..sum of the things cant be explained over here..chatted wif Lai yin thru Msn over the past few daes..well.ger..guess both of us r facin the same prob..xcept 4 my case..it's more complicated yah..wat to do?? we haf to learnt to let go no matter wat..tt part of growin up I guess..haiz..

been quite long since the las tym I went Esplanade..any1 feels lyk gg der??

sum of the quote which i found rather meaningful..n I think I shld share wif u all..

If you're afraid to love a person because of friendship, you have two choices: either tell whatyou feel and let the love take place or hide the feeling under a friendship full of pretensions.

Isn't it funny we're trying to catch the attention of the one we think we love; we hardly notice the one we're really looking for was just there. You don't notice them 'till they are in the arms ofsomeone else.

Love is like standing on wet cement, the longer you stay the harder it is to leave and you cannever go without leaving your prints behind.

The cruelest thing a guy could do to a girl is tolet her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall! And fooling around with her feelings like they meant nothing.

10:02 PM