Sunday, September 18, 2005
Its Sun again..finally gt my pay..lol..but well..seems to b spendin a lot recently..went bugis ytd..bot dis converse shoe @ Le future..its cheap..but I duno when wil I haf the chance to wear it..lol..schedule been rather hectic dis few wks..most of my tym..I m either wrkin or attendin courses..wrk the full shift las wed..frm 8.30 til 9 P.M..sounds lyk a factory wrker rite..lol..wat 2 do..not enuf staffs..duty lapsed..attended the care 4 life training @ SPC on Thurs..at least dun haf to go bk wrk..the feelin of gg bk SPC PO is gr8..havin the chance to c al of em..haha..feelin rather stressful..got so many target to hit..4 the care 4 life and ezycash referrals..the mgt r actually trackin on the no of referrals we haf done.n Mdm Chua stressed on the fact tt I muz MAINTAIN..life as a Mgt trainee is nt ez..evryhtin muz b perfect..haiz..I seriously nid a break..tt wld perhaps xplain y I wld nid to tk leave to go to the Zoo 4 a walk..haha..sound bo liao I noe..but I m already sick of al dose crowded shoppin centres..jus nid a more peaceful place..nx wk gotta b a bz wk again..wrkin aftnoon shift tmr..but got to attend the tiger airways training in the morning..der wld b dis care 4 life rd show on the coming fri and sat..Mdm Chua wan mi to act as the referral..i cant reject..so I wil b wrkin full shift again..sad..
3:20 PM