Sunday, September 04, 2005
OMG..I m dying...I seriously duno wat ve gone into Raymond's brain ok..he seems to bombard mi wif reports lyk I m employed by Singpost to write reports instead..Eh Hello!! Ive gt beta thin to learnt ok..Ive yet master the counter skills..and I oni gt lyk 3 mths left to master the Back end office skills as well..Im nt tt capable k..to be able to do al things tt perfect..n I nid my personal tym oso lor..u did not pay mi 10k a mth hor..so dun xpect mi to accept a workload of a employee with a avg. monthly salary of 10k...I tink beta dun wirte so much..who noes he mte happen to read my blog..haha..my report on Killiney road Branch queue system is not complete yet..hmm..quite long liao..i beta gif it to him..if nt he wil cal Killiney and haunt mi 4 it again..wa lao..I mean I m oso nt in the position to decide if Killiney should continue to haf a queue system or not..I dun tink as a mgt trainee tt haf jus joined the co 4 lyk 3 mths will hav say in al dis things lor..jus watin my tym 2 write report 4 him..shldnt haf submit tt Bras Basah Report 2 him..doesnt mean I write well means I muz write 4 u evrytym lor..its not part of my job scope @ all..haiz..
12:00 AM