Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Haiz..gettin more sick n tired of dis job..y m I known as a mgt trainee when my pay is oni tt little bit much more den a new recruit..n on top of tt..ive gt to hold more responsibility..dis n tt shit..anywae..its alreadi my 7th mth der..but stil im stil clearin the shit job..when r dey gg to gif mi the chance to learn back end job??4get it..til dis veri pt in time..i stil ven decided if I shld apply 4 the local u dis yr..im oni left wif lyk 2 more mths to tink thru..it been almost a yr..but yet..i stil cant decide..haiz..cant I jus b more decisive..goin back to sch simply means no more monthly facial..wkends shoppin..hair treatment..dis n tt..shit..can sum1 jus slap mi n let mi c the light??haha..
Shi min msg mi tt dae..askin mi if I wana help out in manmaster durin the las 2 wkends b4 CNY..hmm..feel lyk gg bk..cos I seriously miz al of em der..but on the other hand..i wil b dead tired if I wrk 7 days non stop a wk..well..even if I do go bk n help out..guess it wil oso b the las..many of em r quittin aft dis new yr..tok 2 peiyong ova the fone las 9..heard tt Catherine is oso quittin..she shld ve quit long ago..stil tinkin if I go bk..hw shld I face ah bee?? Pretend tt I m nt aware of the thin tt had happen??or gif hima tight slap in his face..tellin him Catherine is oni aft his $$??hw could a 24 yr young lady haf such deep feelin 4 a 48 yr old man??haha..aftall..he is stil my dad fren..n I tink I shld show him respect..
Aft dis incident..it reli makes mi tink a lot..wat is marriage xactly..in the context of al dose ppl hu haf affairs..why bother 2 get married in the 1st place when u dun even wan to commit n show responsibility..how wld an individual define true love again..hw do 1 actualy b so determined n sure of his or her feelin 2wards the other party..hmm..i duno..was tokin 2 Jasmine durin my lunch tym 2dae..she told mi tt her frends tot tt James was my bf..WTH!!haha..i tink we r far too clse to b couple..i prefer to b his xiao mei yah..haha..n yah..thx to Jasmine hubby 4 wantin to match make Kelvin & mi..but so sori..dun tink he is my type..i dun lyk guys tt r so quiet..cos I m an introvert u c ..i nid sum2 tt is mopre lively to brighten up my daes..u noe I seldom tok 2..haha..I noe all my frends wil agree wif wat I ve jus said..pengz..
11:11 PM