image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, March 24, 2006

A wk has pass by again..oh well..tym jus flies yah..is been a wk I cover my BM..Ask mi my comments or feelins..its kinda stressful..evry nw n den..I jus haf 2 Multitask..dey wil go lyk dis.."I nid dis n tt..Can u transfer mi"..the other colleague wil go.."Eh..dis person is here to deliver the goods..can u attend to him"..Den even worse..sumtym der wil b another person sayin "Can serve the philatelic counter not?"wa seh..eh..I already gt so many things to attend to ok..I nt "qian shou guan yin" leh..n 8 hrs of wrk seems to pass by so quickly..duno whether to feel happy or sad..But I reli hate to attend to customer stupid enquiries..dey haf 1001 "WHY"..we wun haf to tel u all the reasons behind the changes we made rite..Sigh..

Anywae..went to the zoo on tues..Yes again..haha..though is oni ard 5mths since the las tym i went..der r quite a lot of changes too..MY Sea Otter Hse is finally ready..BUT dey r stil as smelly as ever..haha..the kangaroos r oso here..well..able to catch sum of the animals show dis tym round..n ya..dey r reli intelligent..n yah..the mgt wil b transformin the ex tropics garden into a orchird garden i tink..is stil under construction nw..lucky we took pics wif the "mangosteen" etc the previous tym..haha..n ya..we actualy miz out a few nice foto takin spots the previous round..haha..

Image hosting by Photobucket

I luv the background of dis pic..

11:25 PM