image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, April 08, 2006

Ive finally decided..I tink I've alreadi kinda tot thru..I decided to tk up a part time degree instead in the tym 2 cum..met angeline few daes bk @ my hse voideck..been kinda long since i saw her..we tok abt our wrk..things lyk tt..find it kinda wierd..she's my senior back in sec sch n we hardly or I shld sae nv toks..we oni lyk smile n tok 2 each other upon graduatin..haha..I tink I've got 2 forgo lotsa thin if i study full tym..n I realize tt 1 can achieve a lot within 3 yrs tym frame..be it money or experience wise..its actualy the tym where u path ur career..cal mi $$ face or career minded..but i tink we have 2 grab evry single opprtunities when we r stil young..

Hmm..tokin 2 a few frens online nw..their luv life seems damn complicated ok..aft listenin 2 em..reli mk mi so negative..ur closest fren goin aft ur ex gf..when knowin tt u stil luvs her??haha..sounds a bit stupid..how wld wan actualy be so determined 2 sae tt he or she luv the other party?How do u actualy deduce tt reli lyk sum1 n is nt a crush..well..well..y my frens lyk to share wif mi their complicated luv stories??haha..i wil haf kong ju gan wan leh..haha..But recently read frm sue blog tt she's gettin ROM..I felt so hapi 4 her..she was kinda bothered by Billy zai thingy tt tym oso..but yup glad tt she found Mr Paul..:)..Sweet..

HAf 2 wrk tmr..sianz...sianz..

10:07 PM