image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, April 09, 2006

Met Cheng Ji 2dae aft wrk and we watched Ice age 2 @ the reformed Cathay cineplex..Well..a rather normal cinema actualy..but all the staffs der goes the extra mile service by directin u to ur seats..But I sumhw got the feelin that i stepped into Victoria or esplanade concert hall..haha..u noe nobdy wil gif a damn usually n u wil haf to search desperately 4 ur seats in the dark..haha..mayb dey r havin dis practice in the beginnin?anywae..jus lyk ice age, I muz sae tt Ice age 2 is a gr8 movie..funi @ parts..n yup..oso not 4gettin the touchin scenes towards the end..I luv 2 watch CarToonS!!Cal mi childish..haha..tink i wil b visitn cathay cineplex on tues again..mitin soon lee 4 movie aft wrk..haha..

I luv mitin up wif frens tt i seldom c..Cheng Ji is 1 of em..Love chattin wif em..n @ the same tym sharin wif each other abt our life..a fact we cant deny..both of al stil miz the good old daes..the daes whereby we hang out wif each other lyk ders no tmr..Ice skatin @ Jurong entertainment center..Havin good food..CNY visitin @ Zhi wei's hse..Al r memories nw..wunderful memories though..We r nw matured young lady n gentleman..haha..But stil..our frenship is strong..did i mentioned i met guan li a few wks back 4 movie n dinner..the feelin of bein able to maintain as frens aft brk off is gd 2!!Bein able to sit dwn n tok..hmm..i luv tt kind of feelin..

Im havin my off tmr!!yeah!!I LUv wkdaes off..esp mon..:)

10:40 PM