Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Hmm..i tink im gettin fatter..i shld b hapi BUT NO!! i am nt..cos i tink my tummy is gettin bigger..i wld no longer look nice in my tube dress..sigh..Well..Well..seems lyk im undegoin a 2nd stage of puberty in my life..have such a big appetite recently ok..I can take my lunch @ home..ard 11..hav my early dinner @ ard 3..i wil stil feel hungry sumtyms aft tt..n lastly haf my dinner cum supper ard 1030..sigh..jus wonder is it cos of stress tt mk mi eat tt much..haha..
I finally got my levis Lady style skirt!!but well..Im $139.50 poorer..i tink by the end of the mth..i wil b broke again..i stil nid $100 2 colour n trim my hair..sigh..dun even noe gt $$ to pay 4 my insurance premium not..
I LUV ZHEN YUAN CHANG!!haha..gers..we r mad ok..Er zuo ju zhi wen is a sweet show..jus lyk qiang wei zhi lian..Yuan chang is stil as sweet..Nice!!
9:44 PM