Saturday, August 19, 2006
I went 4 lunch wif Yanti aft wrk 2dae..dis mite b the las tym I wil haf my lunch brk wif her..I wil b in the morn shift on mon n wil b transferred to Toa Payoh on Tues..Well..went 4 eye brown threadin b4 we went 4 lunch..shes recommended mi..so well jus gif it a try..Since my eyebrown is gettin kinda messy..shes pays 4 my threadin as well..Thx ger..Hmm..guess she wil b sum1 i wil reli miz in Killiney..al dose bitchin session abt dose ppl ard us..our lunch brks..balancin tym 2gether etc..though im no longer in killiney..wil def mk her update mi wif the latest gossips..haha..
I went Chinatown 2dae!!Shop ard the newly renovated People park complex..I got myself 2 belts..is dirt cheap la..when compared to wat outside is sellin..u choose the own material n buckle..n the auntie wil do the belt 4 ya..amazing..cheap n good..dun haf to spend so much 4 sumthin tt wil b jus in the trend 4 a short while..Gotten myself a short sleeve casual shirt as well..Stupid uncle cheat my $$..the display set i tried on was much more fittin de leh..but when i got hm n try on the new piece..it seems 2 b loose leh..but it looks nice aft i put on a belt when compared to the more fittin piece..so guess i wil jus leave it n nt get it xchg..can accessorize it wif the belt i bot 2dae..
I wil b headin bk 2 Chinatown again..2 stock out my Shampoo..Conditioner..dis n tt..al dis pdts r cheap over der..haha..sHit..mk myself sounds so cheapskate n auntie...anywae..al of us luv cheap stuffs dun we? haha..
A note 4 Ms Ng if u r reading this post..the Q 4 my thumbdrive is gettin longer..Ms Teng & Ms Pang has jus joined in the q..Ms Pang's ang mo shuai ge pic is der..Ms Teng's Bdae celeb pic is in der..Ms Tan's pic wif Zhi shu is in der..haha..so pls speed up n help clear the Q..haha..Yes Wanteng..im referring to u..dun nid wonder is the Ms Ng u..Is U..haha..
11:13 PM