image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hapi 21st bdae to myself!!Is fast la..Meichuan..i wil b the 1st amg limin n wanteng 2 join u..haha..seems lyk i haf so many things tt ive yet accomplished..my degree..my driving license..n so many so many other things..as we grow older..began 2 realize so many thin..al dose slight details tt I wil not even bother in the past..life aft 21 gonna b fast!! Oh no..Its tym to beta start tinkin wat i exactly wan in life!! ok..wif continuation 2 my bdae celeb on the 6th Aug..I wil nw post sum pics..Notice i use the werd SUM..haha..we r alwayz far too zi lian..post all wil die sehz...post sum oso duno can post finish by 2dae not..haha..anywae..b4 the pics..wana thx my dear frens 4 al the wishes..i appreciate tt..hee..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Been sum tym since the 4 of us took a pic..Meichuan's recent bdae celeb shld haf..nx 1 wil b taken @ limin's celeb

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our usual style of takin pic..same spot..oni 1 person diff..haha..no wonder ppl c our pic c til blur..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mi and Lao de..Unsightly scene caught in the act!!haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Colleagues N I..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
dis is wat i cal JU LI GAN..haha..Chunqing n I super no mo qi when cum 2 takin pics.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mi & the gers...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
for dose hu noes..I Done a good deed!!!!haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mi n the Hunks..Er hem..Ke Tao hua haf to sae la..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
U R my Superwoman...

2 b continued..tired le..haha..

7:38 PM