Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Sianz...Im lookin fwd to the las dae of wrk..evrydae of waitin seems to b so long..im seriously countin dwn..haha..I nid rest..n do wateva thin tt i dun haf tym to do when i m at wrk..Had a long chat wif my dear Limin on sun nite..tinkin back..its been damn long since we had a chat ova the fone..as in jus the both of us listen to each other share..well..guess at many areas..esp career area wise..our tinkin r veri much alike..so yup..al the best to the both of us..Hope we wil b able to achieve wat we wan in life..
Chatted wif Mr Aw & Jacqueline b4 gg bk home 2dae..I wld sae tt dey r nice peeps ive gotten 2 noe in TPC..anywae..i learnt frm m tt actualy so many KPOs in Singpost..includin emselves..tot tt Soon Lee & I were / are an item...i use were n are cos sum tot tt we haf broken up..others tot tt we r stil 2gether..but the funi thin is we din even start out as a couple thru out dis 1 yr++..duno which idiot go ard spreadin al dis rumours..Siao..Lucky I managed to clear the air to al dose ppl @ TPC tt we r jus COLLEAGUES..n nothin more den tt..Yes la..we did went out 2gether in the past..but it doesnt implies anythin wan ma..
Mr Ng & I r plannin to go Discovery Centre one of dis daes..haha..We sounds lyk Pri sch kids gg 4 excursion..Zoo la..Escape la..wat so eva la..he suggested dis sun..but so sori boi..ive gt major task on hand to accomplished dis sun..haha..Scared wat..i gt ard 2 wks leh..haha..dose feelin bored can ask mi out..provided im free la..
Im listenin 2 Jie Lun's new album!! I lyk the song Hou Tui..another nice piece by Dan Tou & Jie Lun himself..their combi is kinda fantatic..aft Ge qian..dis is a nice song as well..
11:17 PM