Wednesday, October 11, 2006
2dae is my third dae of wrk @ DBS..I tink i stil haven reli adapt to purely backend deskbound job..Sumhw in 1 or another way..i wil feel damn sleepy the moment I sit dwn..is not jus oni 4 the 1st dae..but 4 all the daes..n thx 2 sum1 4 sayin i go catch chicken the nite b4..its automatically wan ok..i reli cant ctrl..jus a brief summary of wat i did 4 the past few daes..reported wrk @ HR on mon b4 i headed dwn to Shenton 2 report 4 werk..Met meichuan 4 lunch @ lau pa Sat..nan de im der..Met Mr Ng aft wrk @ Toa Payoh aft wrk 4 dinner..I duno y he suggest tt kind of stupid place..haha..but i visited Mr Aw b4 mitin him.
Wil b super bz 4 the upcomin wks i guess..My student havin his exams soon..Cant believe it..its his SA2 exam in another 2 wks tym..dis means tt the 2006 is actualy cumin to an end veri soon..gosh..seems tt ive nt accomplished anythin 4 dis yr again..haha..
I wil b mitin the peeps frm my base camp dis cumin sat 4 sorta of a gatherin dinner..:)but Winson cant mk it..hes havin a bdae party..:(..LOL..is ok..im sure der sure gotta b lotsa laughter wif the others ard..
Jus a sec 4 my tots..wil it actualy b possible 4 an individual to separate his feelins 4 his ex gf n 4 another ger whom he lyks? In my own point of view..its sumhw diff esp when u stil haf such strong feelin 4 ur ex..Wen Jun..i tink its beta 4 u 2 filter ur tots b4 askin mi tt qns again..I sumhw stil sense tt u u luv her alot..I find it diff to accept tt explanation or prehaps tt reason of urs..aftall..Its jus tt u stil duno mi well enuf..I dun rush thin n plus..Love is reli not my top priority nw..its jus a bonus 2 mi..
10:27 PM