image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bz..Bz..Bz..I duno wat I m bz wif either..My whole of nx wk wil b packed..my student havin his exam nx wk..so frm mon - wed..Ive to rush dwn aft wrk..OMG..I wan 2 mk money..I wan 2 go Hkg!!so no choice..Ive to wrk extra hard..Well..Well..

Been spendin too much on cab fares recently..damn it..Im not lyk earnin 5-6k per mth leh..sigh..haf to cut dwn on the no of times i flag a cab..haha..Showed face @ Eric's bdae celeb @ 1 of the KTV Pub located @ Boat Quay area..jus cldnt recal the pub's name..Lol..anywae..dun reli seems to enjoy myself as much when compared to las tym when we haf gatherings..Well..guess Ive left the co. 4 sumtym..der r a few staffs tt I din even c b4..let alone sae noe..

Sigh sigh..I tink kipin myself bz is the oni gd way to mk myself immune..Things r gettin complicated again..but I guess soon..I mite fidn shittin a waste of tym..not to sae tink of al dis rubbish tt cannt b solved..haha..

11:24 PM