image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Monday, October 23, 2006

I seriously duno wat m I doin..He called mi ytd nite n 2nite as well..I picked up his call..we chatted 4 a while..hang up..we den chatted online..we r tryin veri hard to b lyk the past..or prehaps..i shld sae tt Im the oni 1 tryin..haha..wateva it is..I no longer carez...

hey Sue..if u happen 2 b readin dis entry..I noe its gotta b tough on u durin dis period..Sigh..why r we alwayz so sway..al dis sucky thin wil alwayz befall on us..its been so damn long since i last saw u ger..din noe so much thin actualy happen within dis period of tym..no matter wat..u ve to b strong ok..easier sae den done i noe..but i haf faith in u!!wil try 2 haf a drink wif u real soon yah..

its gotta b 2am soon..n i got to wake up early in the morn to wrk..but im nt feelin sleepy @ all..shit..slept 2 much 4 the past 2 daes..sigh..

1:08 AM