Wednesday, October 25, 2006
guys can b quite irritatin @ tyms..I cant stan guys who luv to sweet tok when dey r gg aft u..I mean yes.I wil b more den happi 2 accept al these oni IF I haf tt slightest feelin 4 u as well..If not..I find it kinda Er xin..haha..anywae..is none of ur biz who i tok 2 on the fone la..hw many guys r aft mi nw la..u dun stan a chance anywae..cos I sumhw feel tt u r too fake a person..u haf no rite 2 interfere into my personal life..FULLSTOP..
Went bugis 2 look 4 peiyong 2dae..promised her I will go dwn..so haha..bo bian..but well..haven seen her since she came bk frm m'sia..so ok la..Sway..bumped into Thomas 2dae..wanted to siam but fuck..too late..Ive gt no choice but to entertain him..He damn wierd I tel u..1 werd..SWAY..
wrk tml..sianz..is dis gg to b my job 4 the rest of my life??I kept askin myself dis qns..
12:15 AM