image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, October 29, 2006

Its Sun..meanin its mondae tmr again!!start of a whole new wk..simply oso implies tt a stack of shit jobs awaitin 2 b completed..sigh..

I felt so lost @ sum pt in tym of my life..or prehaps I shld sae @ MANY pts in tym..haha..dis bcum especially true upon graduation frm TP & aft steppin into the wrkin society..I agree wif Wan Teng..all the probs seems to ve surfaced..the wrkin world mk us realize hw naive we were in the past..Hw selfish n evils Humans can get..We ve gt no choice but 2 act lyk hypocrites..FUCK..Can sum1 jus gif mi a brk..Im seriously sick n tired of the things tt r happenin ard mi..

Things r stil not gettin anywhere beta between us..He stil msges n cal mi almost evrydae..Does he noes wat he wan?Well..most guys r jerks tt wan the best out of the 2 world..Im beginnin to doubt...al the thins he ve said..the thin he say jus doesnt tally wif his action..Till date..his stan is stil as firm..Dey r jus clse frs..despite the fact I saw & haf alrdy gotten 2 noe evrythin..Well..wateva shit thin is between the both of em..ive gt no rights to interfere..Jus dun get mi into the picture tt all FULLSTOP..

2:14 PM