Monday, October 02, 2006
Woo..im actualy clearin my pendin leave in Singpost 4 the whole of las n dis wk..But yet Im packed n damn bz 4 the whole of las wk..attended AIMS course 4 the whole 5 daes...rushin here n der to get thin completed..Reali deprive of my beauty slp..haha..
Jus bk dis mornin frm Limin's 21st bdae Celeb @ Costa Sands Pasir Ris..Though its 1dae early..Stil wana sae hapi 21st bdae ger..Finally enterin into another phase of ur life..We took tons of pic as usual..But i tink im facin sum probs wif Photobucket..so the pics wil b up @ a ltr time..Hmm..I FINALLY noe hw 2 cycle 4 the 1st time in my whole 21 yrs of life!! HAHA..though my body is achin lyk shit due to the rounds n rounds of cycling..the sense of self satisfaction is der la..haha..cycling wil b our wkends activities in the future..haha..
We Finally managed to c our dear HuiWen aft 1 & 1/2 yr..WOW..can u imagine its been so long since we met..Gosh..of cos..we din miz the chance to catch up each other..Our conclusion is stil the same..WE MISS THE DAE IN TP!!sigh..guess life aft our poly daes is not as smooth sailing as expected..But well..sumhw i feel tt dis is wat we muz learn to face when we enter adulthood..Sumtyms evrydae wil jus crash @ the same tym..Wrk Stress..Relationship stress..Family stress..dis n tt..dey wil jus happen 2gether..it reli depends hw we view n cope wif it..
Thx gers 4 al of ur KPOness ytd nite..Haha..I noe al of u r concern abt mi..I gotta admit I seriously duno wat's goin on between the both of us..but I choose to believe tt we r jus veri good frens..though it may seems to u all n sum outsiders tt is actualy more den tt....But Reli..frm my perspective..at the veri least..the ger holds a veri impt place in his heart..Hmm..mayb al of ur predictions r wrong!!haha..but ytd HEART-TO-HEART TALK reli make mi tink thru alot..but sumhw the more I tink..the worse I bcum..haha..Cos frm my pt of view..I stil wil not b able to derive any conclusion frm my single sided tinkings..Cal mi escapin frm reality or wateva..I wil leave it the way it is..nw AI MEI in the trend..haha..u al dun haf to worry I wil get hurt or wat..the most u al lend mi ur shoulders to cry on la..den Meiyen..u can b the tissue paper ger again..HAHAHAHA..
Received a cal Frm Yen li jus nw..wishin mi al the best in my new job..haha...thx yah..hope thin wil chg 4 the better upon enterin a new environment..tt all folks..wil b mitin Peiyong tmr..N I wana go KTV!!
Listenin to S.H.E..Chu Dian..
3:13 PM