Friday, November 24, 2006
Its alrdy clse to 1:30am n here Im stil bloggin..met shuqiong 4 a drink jus nw..we were chattin tt we pratically forgotten the tym..n when we tk a look @ our watches..its alrdy 1230am..Gosh..so much thin 2 share..frm sum personal stuffs to wrk..she gave mi the same advice lyk wat the others did..I shld stop contactin him..Yes..I tink aftall..I shld believe in wat i c n not wat he sae..Im confident evythin is cumin 2 an end veri soon..oh ya..she shared wif mi a piece of gd news..my cpf investment mite haf started makin $$..I tink I wld go monitor soon..hopefully it is reli makin $$..Haha..haf 2 find 1 dae go bk office..tinkin bk..i haven even gotten my CPF investment policy..haha..but its ok la..
went bugis ytd..n i bot 3 tops..im hapi nw..i spend way 2 much dis mth..reli way 2 much..I duno wat happen!!Help!!
1:23 AM