Sunday, November 05, 2006
Life has been saddenin 4 mi..haha..Actualy doesnt sounds tt bad la..Well..was bz 4 the whole of las wk..gosh..thx god its over..I bot my coach bag finally!I gt myself anna sui's secret wish perfume n blusher as well..*Happy*..I went on a shopping spree 2dae wif my sis..Got myself a tube top n a pair of heels..Ok..im nw a happi ger..haha..easily satisfied..but i jus dun wan 2 update my bankbook tt all..Lol..
I tink Ive rch a pt whereby Ive to mk major decision again..Tinkin of it jus mk mi sianz..shld i jus gif al out n try a challenging job?but wil c hw it goes la..Holidae Holidae..Bring mi out of sg la..so hw gers?lol..i cant stan the kind of sian-ness animore..Genting wil do la..dun nid 2 far..haha..
Wrk tmr again..hope nothin fuck up nor cock up wil happen las min..evrythin wil goes smoothly..cos I've gt a appt @ 730 wif a prosepct..hope he doesnt put mi aeroplane..or else i wil curse n swear lyk shit..LOL
10:51 PM